June 18 2009- Build Notes
Client Update - 0.7.10.1613
Click "More" for a complete list of the update notes for this version!
World and Questing
- The Ourobi have opened basic teleportation nodes throughout the world. The appearance, number, and cost for using these nodes will change dramatically as time goes on, but a basic set of teleporters are available for speeding up travel through the world.
- The Ogran have come to Alganon. Ogran NPCs should have appropriate appearances. If you notice any Ogran without the right mesh, please /bug them!
- The Nidgit infestation has started. Watch for these pesky little gremlins all throughout Harraja.
- Brasher now guards the teleportation nodes of Westshallow.
- New items and weapon appearances have been added. This should replace 90% of the "shovel" art. Feel free to /bug any shovels you think shouldn't be there.
- The stacking of vendor trash loot has been updated.
- New npc labeling system has been added. Note: We are still making enhancements to the fonts they use, but that won't be in till next week.
- Added a new fade-in/fade-out to the main UI windows.
- The looting animation has been corrected.
- Some client crash bugs have been fixed.
- Footstep sounds will not be quite so loud anymore.
Berek - Thursday, June 18, 2009 08:23 PM
- The Nidgit's combat animation is choppy
- Foot wear doesn't render on Asherr healers that are wearing their apprentice's robes.