August 01 2009- Build Notes
Patch version 0.8.1.1735
Click "More" for a complete list of the update notes for this version!
Sorry folks - Character Wipe!
- Numerous bug & crash fixes
- LUA out of memory bug fixed
- New bug reporting system now automatically sends stack trace
- Trading between characters now functional
Data, Server & Gameplay
- Refinement of the core combat system, resulting in more challenging gameplay once you leave the starter areas
- Combat Scaling has been adjusted. 2H weapons and instant attacks should be more in line with their activation required counterparts.
- Monster improvements are being slowly ramped out, including elite monsters. You will see a silvery cord in the level tag next to the name of any elite monster. Be careful when fighting them!
- Soldiers can now use a wider variety of 2H weapons.
- Ranged attacks no longer double dip into attack power.
- Fixed a bug with quest item stacking that prevented completion of a quest when you received multiple of that quest item
- Correctly applied protection contributions from gear and several other factors
- Fixed a bug that caused healing potions and healer spells to stack hit point values past maximum
- Fixed a bug that caused mob idle animations to stick until they were engaged in combat
- Re-enabled all AoE spells
BilyFoster - Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:07 PM
- Dodge and Parry aren't showing properly in character data
- Some actions are not yet implemented.
- Temporarily raised backwards movement speed until a suitable default value can be determined