May 06 2009- Build Notes
Client Update - 0.7.3.1525
Click "More" for a complete list of the update notes for this version!
- Playable area and Leveling
- Asheran Forest (on the Human side) and Xanjuis Plains (on the Talrok side) have been developed.
- Quest lines for both races are developed up to about level 30.
- One can create a character of
any class, however, their respective abilities are in development.
Melee and Ranged melee are the only actions that are fully implemented.
- Soldier: A few special actions work.
- Ranger: A few special actions work, but no companions yet.
- Magus: Special actions are not working properly, but damaging spells deal damage so this class can be played.
Special actions are only partly implemented, they can not heal, so
there little point in trying this class at this time.
Berek - Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:00 AM
- Trade skills, Abilities and Studies
- The gathering skills are in, but recipes for other skills are in production
(ability points) are not tied in, points can be assigned but have no
effect. Also, spent points are not saved on the server yet.
- Studies can be learned