Note: Character data has been reset for this patch.
UI and Game Features:
* Banks have been added, you may find a friendly banker NPC to use one. The top half of the bank is your character's "shelf," it starts with two bank tabs, but you can purchase up to 6. The bottom half is a shared bank shelf, which is common between all characters on an account of the same faction.
* Guilds have been added. To create one, find a guild registrar NPC to get a guild charter and get 5 friends to sign it. Once it is signed, turn it back in to the registrar to create your guild. Press 'G' to show your guild UI.
* Guild banks are accessible via a tab on the bank UI. You start with 1 guild bank tab and can purchase up to 6. The guild master (or anyone given permission) can change the guild crest image by clicking the Change button on the upper left of the guild information page.
* A queue has been added to the Study's window. Each character can queue up to 10 studies. Since only 1 character per account can be studying at a time, the study window will show you which character is currently studying and what. If the current character completes all their studies (either while you are online or offline), it will continue with another character, as long as they have studies queued.
* The Auction House has been added. Find an Auctioneer NPC to use it.
* Multi-target portals have been added. When you step onto a portal you will be given an option of available destinations. Many portals, however, require that you travel to them by normal means and unlock them before they become an available destination.
* Bind stones have been added to towns. Click on a large bindstone to bind yourself to that place, and your Recall action will now return you there.
* Tooltips for items you can equip will now also show you a tooltip of the item you currently have equipped in that slot for easy comparison.
* Armor & weapons that you can't equip now show as red in your inventory.
* New loading screens with tips were implemented
Classes and Combat
* Buffs are back in the game! (We are still working on a graphical display system.)
* Dual wielding and offhand attacks have been added.
* Unarmed attacks are now implemented for all classes.
* Beneficial spells will now auto-cast on caster when an enemy is targeted, or when the caster has no target.
* New spell: Recall - Players can bind themselves to bind stones in many villages, towns and cities and use Recall to quickly return to their bind point.
* When a study is completed, it will now give its benefits as advertised.
* Over 100 new studies added.
* Spell effects can now be stacked and refreshed.
* Changing targets whit Tab has been made more intelligent. It takes the direction you are facing in to account and will cycle through more than two mobs.
* Mob Actions added for many mobs in the game. Be careful out there!
* Monsters now have threat tables to make combat dynamics more feasible.
** Cindershot is now an instant cast.
** Pulsebomb now correctly uses the target as the basepoint for its secondary explosion.
** Aggravated Assault ability added.
** Riposte is now fully implemented.
* New Healer spells added:
** Spirit Blast, Divine Aura, Idol of Faith, Infusion and Wicked Curse.
* Fixed an issue where +crit bonus was yielding higher than expected damage.
* Fixed Block, Parry and Spellbreak to only be available to appropriate classes.
* Fixed Offhand attack penalty.
* Fixed a bug where DoTs ticked an extra time.
* Adjusted range checking to provide a smoother transition between ranged and melee attacks.
* Fixed a bug in Shield Slam that triggered the animation, cooldown and anger cost even when no shield was equipped.
* Fixed a bug in Soldier Jab which caused offhand weapon penalty to be far too great.
* Fixed a bug in Ranger Mash which caused offhand weapon penalty to be far too great.
* Fixed a bug which caused 2-handed weapons to skill up their 1-handed counterpart.
* Fixed the character animation in Ranger Arrow Stab.
* Fixed a bug which caused players to return to idle between ranged shots.
* Fixed a bug which prevented bows from being displayed during ranged shots.
* You may no longer equip/unequip items during combat with the exception of Main-Hand, Off-Hand, Ranged or Ammo.
* Recipes and trade-skills will now be sent (and saved!) after learning them.
* Item buy back from merchants is now working.
* Several "in-combat" hit point regeneration issues were resolved.
* Monsters may now evade from combat if they can not get to your location.
* Fixed several problems with mounts including remote player visibility issues, as well as dismounting when using actions.
* The client will now remember your quest tracker settings when you log out.
* Ability tooltips will now show the correct rank information.
* Floating quest icons (over the head of NPCs) will no longer appear for npcs that are hostile to you.
* You can now move while viewing the world map.
* Fixed bug on character info page that wasn't showing stats with values over 1000.
* Switching targets while auto-attacking something will now correctly switch to the new target, or cancel attacking if the new target is not attackable.
* The "Too Far" messages will correctly be displayed if you try to use an action on something that is out of range.
* Movement of NPCs and other players has been smoothed out.
* Many enhancements and bug fixes to many animations.
* Numerous fixes with spell effects.
* Many stabilization fixes to the server.
* Fixed stat percentage display on the character page.
* Fixed some particle rendering bugs.
* Fixed bug with quest dialogs on world objects.
* Fixed bug where resources would get locked even though no one was using them anymore.
* Fixed bug that was allowing unlimited harvesting of a resource.
* Item modifiers and item set data will now correctly show on the item tooltip.
* Improved the rendering of the in-game library.
* Fixed bug with mismatched sounds.
* Tradeskills are now able to be raised to Master level of 250.
* The Salvaging tradeskill has been added. This allows you to deconstruct items into components that can then be used by other recipes.
World and questing
* New water shader was implemented
* The floating quest icons that show if something has a quest for you now appear over objects that have quests, and not just NPCs.
* Many quests have been added to the world directing players to level appropriate areas where they can continue questing.
* Quest fixes for the Kujix
** The quest "No Rest for the Wicked" now has the proper rewards.
** The number of resource collects for the quests "A Fallen Empire" and "Resurgent Idols" has been reduced.
** The quest "Ghazmok's Strength" will now only require the player to gather ten Redscale Jawbones.
** Players arriving at Yarak's Summoning for the first time should find many more quests immediately available.
** Hornshell Fertilizer spawns for the quest "Argi-culture" have been increased.
** Players will now be able to do "Collections by Force" and "Outlaw Expropriation" simultaneously.
** The quest "Trophy Hunt" will now offer much better rewards for tracking down Frightclaw.
** Players will no longer be eligible for the quest "Judgement" in Rok Fields until they have completed some other tasks for the Arbiter.
** Scout Sarras will now return Hejaz's Medallion for the quest "The Mark of Kajixar".
** The number of Prickleberry spawns has been increased for the quest "War Paint".
** Rock Stalker Lions will now drop Cat Skulls for the quest "Brokefist Banner".
** Players must now be level ten to accept the quest "Rats with Wings" in Rok Fields.
** The quest "Which Witch is Which" will now terminate in Adrok with Grup Stonehammer, no more running back to the shore.
** Players can now find Smart Pill spawns in Harrowshox for the quest "Smart Pills".
** A new quest has been added searching for Eblin in Huk's Breadth. Players should now find it easier to complete the Eblin quest line in Chomper Nedge.
** The Relic Forge for the quest "Lethal Trinity" can now be found at the top of the tower in Skullseeker Rise.
** Players on the quest "Ogran Reanimation" will now be able to collect all four bones of the High Relickeeper.
** Spawns and resources for quests in Pigswallow will now be working.
** Players leaving Taxa Jin will now be able to pick up the quest "Nidgit Petting Zoo" without having to complete quests in Taxa Tor.
** Players will no longer be asked to collect three spears for the quest "Whiteknuckle's Fate".
** Porgy Bugeater will have another task for Kujix players to complete in Vuxx Hollow before visiting Stogg Stonehammer.
** The number of resource spawns for Nidgit Junk Bags have been increased for the quest "Preparing for War".
** Players on the Spiritsting quest line will be able to find the quest objectives more easily.
** The quest "Brokefist Banner" will now terminate at Bokk Tubthump as the quest text states.
** The resource nodes for "Also into Cats" in Sledgepen have been increased in size and should be easier to pick up.
** Players will now be able to do the quests "Something More Substantial" and "I'd Rather Be" simultaneously.
** The quest "Who's the Boss" will no longer ask you to submit nearby Ogran.
* Quest fixes for the Asharr
** The quest "Ardin Pond Results" will now direct you to Herbalist Thyne in Greenvale, not Scar's End.
** The resource item for "Leave None Behind" is now displaying as intended.
** The quest "Mother Maggot" will now end at Volunteer Baer.
** The quest "The Middle Man" will now count all sprogs in the area for the objective.
** Players should now be given a Sunspear of Zanyana for the quest "Graves of Blight".
** More resource nodes have been added for the quest "Tending the New Growth".
** Players will now be able to complete the objective for the quest "Direcougar".
** The quest "Sucker Bet" will now allow players to kill Hedge Ursas as well.
** The rewards for "Wild Daags" and "Sucker Bet" have been changed and will no longer be similar.
** Players will now be able to loot Locked Daas Strongbox and Daas Bandit Banners from resource nodes in Dread Thresh.
** Players will now be able to collect Hedgecreep for the quest "A Minor in Alchemy".
** Three new quests have been added to the Sandsteel at Bandit Thatch.
** The quest "Change of Habit" now has a working end point in Wolvenar.
** Finn Terrin will now sell Hedge Oil for the quest "Hedge Oil".
** Players on the quest "Skitter Farms" will no longer have to return to Muck Trader.
** The quest "What is it Good For?" now has a more detailed description of how Riggab expects you to collect the items he needs for the Royal Gift Basket.
** Quests in the Hedge Tent area have had their level requirements lowered so that players will have access to more quests initially.
** Trawlor Vitor in Greenvale no longer pretends to be a fishing trainer.
* All weapons and armor have been adjusted for better balance.
* Kujix items
** Longnose Carving now has the proper icon.
** Boss Hok's Greataxe and the Black Edge War Axe have had their stats adjusted.
* Asharr items
** Wand of the Bonecaller is now usable in the ranged slot.
** The resource items for "Lock, Stalk, and Two Smoking Barrels" are now using the proper models.
** Sweet Skittermeat will now stack to fifty.
** Animated Deadwood Branches will now stack in inventory.
* Creature balance has been adjusted greatly, but is still in progress. Feel free to /bug with any comments.
* Some monsters will now call for help from near-by monsters.
* Kujix creatures fixes:
** Warcat spawns in Xyjar Shag have been increased.
** The number of Vicious Trapdoor Crawlers in Windy Plains has been increased.
** The area of Rok Fields has been respawned and should now be much easier for Kujix players to complete the quests in that area.
** Plains Bucks in Scratchbrush and surrounding areas will no longer be hostile.
* Asharr creature fixes:
** Fallen Sun Lan will now path properly around Bandit Thresh.
** Redwood Lumberjacks will no longer be neutral to Asharr players.
** The number of Flesh Worms has been increased near Scar's End.
** The number of Ravenous Barq Beetles has been increased in Sparse Thatch.
** Mossy Snake Eggs have been increased and size and should be much easier to kill.
** The Sand Crabs around Westport have had their toughness increased.
** Coven Fanatics and Warlock spawns have been increased in Dread Thresh.
** Monsters in Morninghope have had their levels increased to be more in line with player level.
** Wolvenar Stag Spawns have been greatly increased in the Ardin Farm area and surrounding areas.
** Alchemist Ragnark is no longer level one.
** Baluu Frognar are now Blue and Gareen Frognar are now green.
** The number of Hoogap Bonecarver spawns have been increased in the Hoogap Workshop.
** Corrupted Wisp models have been repaired and should now be displaying properly.
** The spawn rate of Mossfoot Gnolls in Darnog Thran has been reduced.
** Wolvenar Alpha spawns have been added to Wolf Dens and the surrounding areas.
* Vendors have been added to Rahaba Lumber Mill, Scar's End, Northwestern, Gypsy Camp, Bandit Thatch, and Ardin Farms.
* Kujix NPCs
** A description for Tihamaik Latif in Haggon Marsh has been added .
* Asharr NPCs
** Segor Weaver will no longer be neutral to Asharr players.
** Tarsal Grim has been relocated closer to the Skinner home.
** The location of the Spirit Tree in Redwoods has been changed so that it is closer to the Rahaba Lumber Camp.
** Nicol Vander in Westport will no longer be attackable by Asharr players.
** Players will no longer be able to kill the Lusha Prisoner in Westport.
** Close Parsons in Asheran now has a less feminine voice.
** Amsden Roanwood has been relocated to Camp Foobok.
* If one player tries to give an item to an other player who's bags are full, the item will be lost.
* There are some mobs in the game that will not attack and can not be hit. Attacking them gives you a "you are to far away" message even though you may be next to them.
* The Melee attack will occasionally start applying the wand attack particle effect.
* Players may find there skin color changes at random.