October 12 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to Patch 22.214.171.1244
UI and Game Play enhancements.
- Character creation options now disable when you are submitting a new character.
- When you create a new character, it will be the default character when you go back to the character selection screen.
- Double clicking a study in the study window will now attempt to start studying it, or will try to add it to your queue.
- Self-cast actions should now be usable with or without a target selected. Note: There is a known issue with the hot bar showing red when no target is selected for actions which are always self-cast, but the action can still be used.
- Quest rewards will now show red if they are not usable by you.
- Double clicking items in your study queue will attempt to remove them from the queue.
- Guild Registrars in the major cities should now offer guild charters.
- Since guild tabard design is on the Guild G tab, NPCs with the description (Tabard Designer) have temporarily been renamed. They will likely gain the title of (Tabard Vendor) when Guild Tabards are ready.
- Minimum Skill-level required for many gathering skills has been reduced.
- Skinning now has a button in the Actions Book P that allows for the refining of gathered items.
EndBringer - Monday, October 12, 2009 02:08 PM
- Fixed a bug that caused a study to not start if it was queued instead of started.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some stats to not be updated when gear was equipped.
- Fixed a bug that caused a server crash when a spawned mob calls for help from a fixed npc.
- Fixed a bug with trade that caused an item to be lost if the trade target had a full inventory.
- Fixed issues with non-combat pets that were causing server crashes, as well as set a limit on the number of non-combat pets you may have out at any given time.
- Fixed a bug that caused someone to be able to make all other players get an error message in certain instances.
- The Invite and Friend buttons in the /who interface is now functional.
- Fixed an issue that prevented stats from appearing in the comparison item tool tip.
- Buyback items no longer have an extra number in their upper corners.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes changed your skin color.
- Updated the display of some composite effects.
- Fixed an issue with the grass in Hale Pines appearing black.
- Fixed a bug that kept an elixir from reporting it's type correctly to the combat chat window.
- Fixed a number of other minor issues and behaviors in regards to character creation.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from being targetable when dismounting a mount.
- Several typos fixed in quest text.