October 17 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to Patch 126.96.36.1991
UI and Game Features:
- The option for Multiple action bars have been added to the UI.
- Decreased the time it takes for character selection screen to load.
- Made several updates to improve the performance of the Studies UI.
Classes and Combat:
- Attacks made with an offhand weapon while dual wielding now deal 50% less damage.
- New soldiers now start with Shield Slam instead of Assault.
- Assault is now first acquired at level 29, but otherwise is unchanged.
- New Soldier actions:
- One rank has been removed from Lightning Bolt. Players now first acquire this spell at level 9.
- Flamebolt now costs 29% of your base focus, up from 24%.
- Etherbolt now costs 24% of your base focus, up from 17%.
- Inflame's tooltip has been fixed.
- Inflame's cooldown has been increased to 15 seconds, up from 10.
- Frostbite now costs 21% of your base focus, up from 19%.
- Lightning Bolt now costs 23% of your base focus, up from 21%.
- New Healer actions:
- Touch of Ignorance
- Blessed Embrace
- Divine Aura
- New Ranger actions:
- Cover Shot
- Healing Mist
World and Questing:
- Xanjuix Karr has additional crafting materials vendors added.
- Continued rebalancing of many creatures, please continue to report any issues you find.
- Items level 30-50 rebalanced to match new actions.
- When an NPC has multiple options for you to selection from, completed quests will now appear with a $ icon in front of it instead of sharing the ! icon with available quests.
- Asharr Quests:
- Buckeye Boulder has been moved to a more accessible location in Andar Crossing.
- Kujix Quests:
- Nine new quests added to levels 20-22.
- Asharr NPC's:
- Orvan Apgar should be a little more accessible than he was previously.
- A bug was fixed with guild charter signatures - the target user would not receive a request for a signature of your charter was not in your main backpack
- Many server stability issues were fixed
- Fixed a bug that was causing an indefinite lock to be placed on resource nodes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed healers to heal party members while out of range.
- Fixed various animations and special effects.
- Added a self-casting ability to the remainder of the beneficial spells.
- Fixed an issue that caused Rugged Yell to do negative damage.
- Fixed appearance of objects in the world.
- Fixed bugs that caused objects to disappear when facing them.
- Fixed the rotation on character at character selection screen.
- Fixed action names of certain actions in the combat log.
EndBringer - Saturday, October 17, 2009 03:38 PM
- Signed Guild charters need to be held in one's main backpack in order to be turned in.
- One can not begin studying newly acquired categories of knowledge. This will be hot fixed soon.
- Player resurrection actions are not working at this time.
- The lowest rank of Lightning Bolt is gone, but wasn't removed from the spell book/action bar in the payer's data base, also assault was made into a high level action but not removed from players that already had it. Neither of these will work if you have them.