October 19 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to Patch 220.127.116.110
A new server is available! You may select "change realm" form the character select screen to choose between "Hokk" and "Adrios."
- Fixed numerous issues with in-combat checking which resulted in the "hp regen bug."
- Fixed a bug that caused the chat window to stop displaying chat channels after the client window was resized or had its resolution changed.
- The Salvaging skill can now be leveled!
- Fixed a bug where one could not add newly acquired study options to the que.
- Fixed a bug that was setting stats incorrectly when equipping and unequipping gear.
- Soldiers and Magus that were made before patch 18.104.22.1683 may have had a lightning bolt or focused strike action that did not work, or been missing a shield slam action. Their character's data has been cleaned up and corrected.
- Several crash bugs have been squashed
- Fixed a bug where Offhand attacks weren't being penalized properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Riposte from granting the proper parry bonus.
EndBringer - Monday, October 19, 2009 01:04 PM
- If you right click a non-equippable item before placing it in the bank, it will vanish from the bank tab and become gray (locked) in your bags until you re-log.
- Icons of actions that are on cooldown can not be moved to or from the action bar until the cooldown wears off.