October 20 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to Patch 220.127.116.117
Game play enhancements:
- Food and Drink are now working. Note you can't use both at the same time.
- Bandages are now working.
- More studies have been introduced.
- Magus action, Conjure Food, is implemented.
- The mini map icons have been improved to enhance the visibility of many elements, like one's corps and the location of party members.
- Recipe costs have been rebalanced.
- The quest tracker has been enhanced to display all the quests in your log.
- Fixed several critical bugs that were causing the server to crash.
- Fixed several client to crash issues.
- Fixed a problem that caused the game to hang slightly when anyone changed gear within visible range.
- Fixed a bug that prevented bonus healing from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug that was granting an extra spellpower bonus to healing.
- The vendor Buyback feature now supports multiple pages of sold back items, as intended.
- Fixed a bug that made it hard to close some dialog windows using the "x" in the upper right corner.
- Set gear now apply's it's bonuses correctly.
- Fixed an issue that allowed improper stat stacking related to studies
EndBringer - Tuesday, October 20, 2009 10:07 PM
- Accepting an invite to a party may cause the client to freeze or crash. We are working on a fix!