October 25 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to Patch 188.8.131.526
UI and Game Play enhancements
- Visual support for buffs are now in!
- Auto loot now works.
- Group experience rules are implemented. The system message will state how much of the exp one gained was from the group bonus. A range check is now in effect, one can not gain quest credit or EXP from kills made by a group member that is a long way off.
- Created a timer that links movement animation play speed with movement speed. This should eliminate the look of "gliding" and "moon walking" that may occur when a mob or player is under a slow or haste type effect.
- Two new quests have been added to the previously uninhabited hut at The Muck in Haggon Marsh.
- Multiple typographic errors have been fixed.
- Many quests that end at world objects (like Ardin's Waters) have been fixed.
- Many of the tradesmen (and women) in Asheran have hired family members to help sell crafting materials.
- Also, many items have been added to tradeskill vendors around the world.
- Trade skill lists in the tradeskill windows have been set by default to sort by difficulty.
- All class actions that are learned at trainers now have costs.
- Actions and abilities that previously stunned the target have been changed to root the target instead or had the stun effect removed.
- To help balance focus regen rates at low levels, Healer and Magus characters now start the game with less Soul than they did previously.
- By popular demand, a new rank of Assault has been added at level 5.
- A new rank of Shield Slam is available at level 22. The existing rank at 42 has been improved.
- Cover now grants an ally 50% of your resistances for 4 seconds. While so granted your own resistances are reduced by 50%.
- Riposte now removes itself after successfully triggering a counter attack.
- Sweep now roots the target for 10 seconds. (old: stunned target for 4 seconds)
- The healer's ability trees are fully implemented.
- Touch of Hatred is now first learned at level 7 instead of level 8.
New Healer Spells:
- Healing Embrace
- Embrace of the Betrayer
- Blessed Embrace
- Embrace of Confusion
- Embrace of Wrath
- Faith Embrace
- Shield of Faith
EndBringer - Sunday, October 25, 2009 06:08 PM
- Removed an item duping exploit found in player trade and mail.
- Found several actions that should auto self-cast but did not. Let us know if you find more.
- Fixed a problem with set gear bonuses.
- Fixed several other bugs with gear and stat adjustments.
- Healer Resurrection is fixed.
- Various server crashes are fixed.
- Various character animations have been adjusted and fixed.
- Ambient sounds now work as they should.
- Map and library screens are fixed for ATI users.
- More client crash bugs have been squashed.
- Fixed a bug with Riposte that prevented it from turning off after use.
- All duel wielded weapons should display properly now.
- Fixed a bug with the crafting animation.
- fixed a bug that caused a resource node to be lost if it was harvested when one's bags were full.