October 28 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to Patch 126.96.36.1996
UI and Game Play enhancements
- The player's ability books now have a reset button that will unassign all your ability points! Enjoy playing and testing different builds (the soldier and healer are fully implemented, the magus and ranger are soon to come.)
- Players are now limited to learning only two crafting skills.
- Soldier abilities are implemented
New Soldier actions:
- Hook (w/ Anchor)
- Epicenter (w/ Resonance & Aftershock)
- Rite of Blood
- Power Shout
- Cry Havok (w/ Prepared for Glory)
- Protection stance
- Tactical stance
- Weaponry stance
World and Questing
- New Quest content has been added in the 30-50 range. More will continue to be added over the next few days.
- XP requirements for levels 30-50 have been adjusted to provide more variation, and a less linear progression.
- Multiple visual effects and animations have been updated.
- Hoogap Sprog have had their appearances upgraded.
- Difficulty balancing continues. Please continue to provide feedback on the forums.
- Improved the way the client makes port connections with the server. This will solve many client connection issues.
- Fixed Lasting Faith to properly extend the duration of Shield of Faith.
- Fixed direct heal calculation to include spellpower.
- Updated the tooltip for Touch of Life.
- Fixed Darkside to use the correct action (was using Touch of Harming.)
- Multiple quest lines have been fixed.
- An issue that was causing guild bank item loss on item swap within a guild bank tab was resolved
EndBringer - Wednesday, October 28, 2009 06:16 PM
- There are a few issues with using the Bank Vaults. These issues will be corrected in the next patch.
- Players are limited to two crafting skills, but the unlearn feature is not working at the moment.
- We are correcting the rendering of some mounts and their animations.