November 03 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to patch 184.108.40.2060
UI and Game play
- The chat windows can now be customized to contain the channels you wish. Right click on a window's tab and select it's options. You may now create new windows as well.
- A new ticketing system has replaced the /bug ui. Continue the great feed back!
- An icon has been added to the Character select screen to indicate which character is studying.
- Soldier Eye for an Eye action was added.
- Extensive work has been done to reduce login issues.
- Continued server optimization, including a critical bug fix that was causing lag.
- Changing from one realm to another at the character select screen now correctly shows the characters you have on that realm.
- Adding, removing and moving items in the guild bank will now be seen by others as they are happening.
- The max number of trade skills that one can know no longer includes general crafting.
- Mobs now properly evade attacks when kited to the edge of their tether.
- Fixed a bug that stopped one form getting credit for quest kills when in a group.
- Fixed an issue that was causing too much resistance reduction when Prayer of War expired.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Shield of Vengeance from returning damage to the attacker.
- Fixed an issue with Cleave that caused the damage modifier to not correctly apply.
- Added a debuff icon to Mock.
- Fixed an issue where Embrace of the Betrayer was incorrectly healing the enemy who was carrying the effect.
- Fixed an issue where Touch of Harming wasn't utilizing the Wickedness ability.
- Fixed an issue where Wickedness wasn't applying the correct critical strike bonus.
- Fixed an issue where Darkside failed to add a bonus to damage for DF stacks.
EndBringer - Tuesday, November 03, 2009 06:36 PM
- When using the new chat window customization features, chat channels added to a window will not show up till one has logged out and back in.