November 10 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to Patch 184.108.40.2065
UI and Game Play enhancements
- Players can equip a guild tabard, and if they are wearing one, they will see it equipped in the character select screen.
- A dead Player will now leave behind a corpse until they resurrect. So, you can now be resurrected by a friend after you have released your spirit.
- Mob aggro radius now takes the player/mob level difference into account. A mob will now ignore a much higher level player unless it gets very close.
- Alganon Leather workers have adjusted their recipes to be more efficient. Most now require less materials.
- Salvaging now has its own skill up that is independent of other trade skills.
- Emotes have been added for: /ty, /thankyou, /thanks, /exclaim and /question.
- If another character on your account is studying, the study window will now tell you the name of that character as well as what they are studying.
- You may now use the /loc command to be told your current location in terms of world coordinates; in addition, your world coordinates now appear on the in game map.
- New mail icons have been added to indicate when new normal mail has arrived, and when new auction house mail has arrived.
- Added mouse over support for all items in the mini-map.
- Ore now has it's own icon in the min-map icon (it used to share the herb icon.)
- Non-npc world objects that start quests now show up on the mini-map, and all quest starters show as green dots instead of red dots.
- Enhancements were made to the studies' interface that should make adding, removing, starting and stopping your studies a little more user friendly.
- Ignoring a player should actually ignore them now. If it does not, ignore this comment
World and Questing
- NPCs, such as town guards and vendors, will now attack hostile mobs and players of the enemy faction!
- A strange storm has begun to gather in Alganon - Storm elementals are beginning to appear around the world, but the scholars do not know why, or what to do to stop them. They will be looking for help to deal with this issue in the near future - soon they will call upon heroes to help bring about a new Dawn.
- 2 New Quests were added to The Ruined Factory (level 38-40).
- Several typos and quest fixes. Keep submitting bugs for any broken quests you can find. They are easy to fix, but only if we know about them.
- Monsters after level 20 are being buffed up substantially. They're tired of getting mowed down.
- The rebalancing and adding of mob actions continues.
Classes and Combat
- The buff and debuff bars now show the number of stacked buffs when you have more than 1 of the same buff or debuff applied.
- Pushback is now active. Getting hit while casting a spell that has a cast duration will set your cast time back some.
- All spells now use spellpower coefficients.
- Two new studies have been added: Duck and Weave, and Feral Parry.
- Ranger abilities have been implemented. Enjoy playing and testing different builds!
New Ranger actions:
- Salve Shot
- Eagle Eye
- Life Shot
- Weapon Shield
- Lifeblood Presence
- Predator's Presence
- Protector's Presence
- Bond of Den Mates
- Bond of Pack Mates
- Bond of Hunt Mates
New Magus actions:
- Ice Affinity
- Fire Affinity
- Storm Affinity
- Ethereal Mark
- Enduring Cold
- Chill of Death
- Call of the Storm
- Chain Lightning
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused players to get stuck trying to enter the world at the character select screen.
- Updated the quest tracker so that you no longer get LUA errors when you reach 30 lines of quest tracking text.
- Fixed a bug that caused some chat channels to stop being displayed after a player changed their screen resolution.
- Trinkets can now be equipped.
- More client crashes have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Healer Apathy ability to incorrectly mitigate damage taken.
- Soldier Eye for an Eye now correctly only reflects spell damage types.
- Fixed an issue with Soldier Rugged Yell that wouldn't allow the buff to cast without a target.
- Fixed an issue with mutually exclusive actions which allowed them to improperly stack.
- Fixed a number of issues involved with learning and unlearning tradeskills and resetting abilities.
- Fixed a number of minor sound issues
- Solved several bugs that lead to server instability.
EndBringer - Tuesday, November 10, 2009 10:19 PM
- Pets are not properly de spawning when you summon an other different pet or summon a mount. To avoid problems, manually dismiss you pets before you summon a new one or try to mount.