November 24 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to patch 188.8.131.527
Gameplay enhancements and Game balance
- Mail with no attachments will no longer be delayed, even when sent between different accounts.
- New mail notifications will now show the count only for the logged in character, as opposed to counting the mail for every character on the account.
- Tabard Vendors in the capital cities now sell heirloom items.
- New quests have been added. Check the library for quests at your level.
- Mob and item rebalancing continues as we gain additional data from players.
- Mobs have been excluded from the pushback mechanic.
- The Fire and Flame Study has been redesigned to increase Fire Resistance, it used to increase fire Spellpower.
- Ranger mock is no longer a ranged shot.
- When you create a new character it will be selected by default in the character select screen.
- Fixed an issue that stopped quest and harvesting resources from respawning correctly in some cases.
- Quest item counts will now always update correctly when you lose an item.
- You will no longer have trouble skinning mobs that have been dead for over 10 seconds.
- You will no longer be able to skin some corpses multiple times.
- You should no longer get an error when attempting to whisper certain characters.
- Multiple quest fixes.
- The ranger's arrow animation is fixed.
- If you log in to game next to a player on a lazy moole they will no longer be invisible to you. Sorry, no more lazy moole ninja
- fixed a bug that caused unlearned trade skills to reappear after one logged out and back in.
- Fixed an issue with Magus Fiery Intellect which inappropriately added soul.
- Fixed Magus Undying Embers to correctly add crit chance to Cindershot.
- Fixed Eternal Cinders to correctly use Cindershot Effect stack count prior to the spell's consumption of them.
- Added buff icon for Ranger Invigorate.
- Fixed an issue with Ranger Improved Parry that was incorrectly adding dodge and block.
- Fixed an issue with Healer Critical Soul that wasn't correctly adding crit % to all damage types.
- Fixed an issue with Focused Strike that prevented it from turning off after a ranged attack.
- Shield Storm now correctly does storm damage after a block.
- Adrenal Fury now correctly cancels the critical bonus when Stabilization expires.
- Vicious Wounds now working as intended.
- Adrenaline Rush now correctly reducing the anger cost.
- Berserker Blood now also applies damage bonus to auto-attack, jab and epicenter.
- Critical Yell now correctly increasing crit chance for all damage types.
- Aggravated Assault now uses the main hand attack result for offhand weapon.
- Wicked Cleave now correctly only works with Power Cleave when a shield is equipped.
EndBringer - Tuesday, November 24, 2009 04:00 PM
- Ranger: Marking Flare, instead of lowering the target's chance to dodge, it will make the target dodge everything!
- One can only search by the Soldier class in the /who window. Searching for Ranger, Magus or Healer will tell return nothing.
- You will not get messages form the server when people in your friend's list log in or out of the game.
- If you are in try to mine, herb or skin something you don't have the skill to, you will get two system messages. Also, standing near anyone doing this will cause you to get a system message "you do not have the skill required...."
- Sometimes you may see a guild member listed twice on the guild roster when they are in game.
- If you kill an enemy NPC (not a regular mob) it's respawn will be invulnerable to attacks.