December 16 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to patch 184.108.40.2063
- Various enemy pathing fixes have been implemented. No more backstabbing!
- Debuffs can no longer be removed with a simple click.
- The Treebarq Twig of Aptitude now equips to the correct slot.
- Humanoid type enemies will now use their correct attack animation.
- Various improvements to harvesting and resource nodes.
- More tier 5 resources were added to the world.
- Fixed memory leaks throughout Alganon and improved server stability.
- The mailbox in Westport is now open for business, feel free to mail your friends the good news!
- Zircon is now available to harvest by Miners who seek it.
- Weaponmaster Farjak has been given a much more sinister looking weapon.
- Rosewood Heavy Bow of Aptitude now equips into the correct slot.
- Various typos were corrected in Quests and Tooltips.
- Vestements of Ferver now provide a bonus Spell Accuracy when 2 items of the set are worn.
- Mushtusk Hogs are now skinnable.
- A bug causing texture planes to cover an entire region has been fixed.
- The Auction House will now correctly update pricing information.
- Recall now displays the correct cooldown animation when the player switches characters.
- The numpad now functions properly in the Ticket sy
- The Tradeskill window has been moved up slightly.
- The client no longer crashes when you inspect a player who is logging out.
- You can now see mobs who are underwater.
- You can no longer harvest while dead.
- Major improvements were made to collision, it should load properly for every player now.
- Azurite Plate Aegis no longer requires 12 of itself to craft.
- The flickering textures have been fixed.
- Fixed footstep sounds when walking over bridges and other objects.
- Fixed a character select crash that occurred if you deleted all the characters on your account, and tried to go back to the login screen
Gameplay Enhancements and Game Balance
- Quest items will no longer disappear as soon as somebody in the group loots them. It should also be safe to have somebody in your group who has completed a quest, as you will continue to get the drops
- If a mob attacks you, and you do not currently have a target, your target will automatically be set to the attacking mob
- Large improvements have been made to Factions, players can expect the Dampstone, Graniteskull, and other faction based enemies to respond appropriately.
- Group Looting has been vastly improved by the implementation of both Free For All and Round Robin loot rules.
- A Tooltip will now display to show the player who is looting a chest when in a group.
- Rebalanced the selling prices for various player crafted items.
- Various creatures who were mistakenly given far less HP than intended have been fixed.
- Additional Heavy Armor appearances have been added.
- Buffs now refresh themeselves when they are recast.
- Arvak and Jax have new sound effects.
- Made improvements to the world map. Players in Harraja can now zoom in normally.
- Changes were made to various tabards, capes, and robes to prevent clipping.
- Various tooltips were reworded to better describe the purpose of an item or effect.
- Gaining an Action through an Ability will no longer cause the Action to be darkened on the player's tooltip.
- Arrow Keys are now secondary movement keys by default.
- Numpad keys will now work properly when Numlock is used.
- Players can now toggle the display of party member locations on the Minimap.
- Players can now click on the Quest Tracker to switch which quest is being tracked in the Minimap.
- Tooltips added to every option in the Character Creation page.
- Drastic improvements to enemy reaction and movement speeds.
- Certain abilities that were useless without previously obtained abilities (Wild Rampage, Humidity) now have dependencies to the primary abilities.
- The Bright Morning armor set is now properly flagged as epic.
- Monsters in Haggon Marsh and Teldis run a bit faster now.
- Boneblade Legionnaires are a little more social and bring more friends into battle with them.
- The missing clue as to the mystery of aggressive skitters in Rapark Bones has revealed itself and will provide a quest once found.
- A Grand Ceremony - Chuk will now respond to players who come with a proclamation to the Scytheclaw Ogran.
- Serpent Eggs - The Mossy Snake Eggs should be attackable again.
- Lieutenants of Rukuz - Drobug has come out of hiding and can now be killed at the player's leisure.
- Tending the Newgrowth - We are happy to announce that the saplings in Redwood are growing well and should be more visible and the required item count has been fixed.
- An Obvious Solution - Direflood Lusha now carry Tightly Braided Cord, also the Quest Tracker should lead you right to them now.
- Man's Best Friend - Muffin has been made a Level 1 Critter.
- Scam Artists - Arkannen is no longer in hiding.
- Various - The Ancient Peacemantle Dispatch has appeared.
- An Eclectic Collection - The empty reward slot for this quest has been fixed.
- Triumphal Marsh - Boneblade Communication now drops more frequently.
- Harvesting Heartglass - Heartglass now spawns in Aldonar.
- Chomper Catastrophe - Waypoint and Objective have been fixed.
- Finish the Job - Players can now interact with the gas in Harrowshox.
- The Gods have become displeased with the antics of mortals who would abuse their gifts and thus will no longer grant Divine Favor to healers outside of combat.
- Touch of Harming has had its tooltip revised, and now properly states that you gain Divine Favor when it critically strikes.
- The tooltip for Woe now displays the proper description.
- Envy and Woe now last 10 seconds.
- Darkside is now instant cast.
- Darkside now costs 42% of your base focus.
- Touch of Harming now costs 24% of your base focus.
- New Protection Ability: Seeing Red. Allows you to generate anger when dodging, parrying, blocking or being struck while in Protection Stance.
- Reinforced Shields now increases block amount instead of block value.
- Improved Shatter now causes the Numb effect to use 10% of your spellpower (previously used 5%) when determining how much damage to absorb.
Amnarious - Wednesday, December 16, 2009 01:45 PM
- Weapon Shield's cost reduced to 15% of base focus (previously was 25%).