December 22 2009- Build Notes
- The following wands: Gravechill, Frostbone Wand, Wand of the Circle and Icepick now correctly deal damage and have associated casting effects.
- Improved server stability.
- The Blue Crab pet now adds the proper pet to the Action Bar.
- Stationary enemies (like the Mossy Snake Eggs) will no longer become invulnerable for some players.
- Pattern Spiders have become mobile once again and have begun wandering about the northern Damp Tredge.
Gameplay Enhancements and Game Balance
- Tidebringer Warriors have scavenged up some higher level gear for players to pry from their cold, dead (and wet) hands.
- The Great White Skitter - This terrifying beast now displays as an Elite monster and the quest to slay him now recommends a party of three.
- United Front - Players no longer need to speak to Galbrand twice for this quest.
- The Asharr Who Went Up a Hill - The player who takes on this epic quest must now travel up the hill instead of having the quest automatically complete.
Amnarious - Tuesday, December 22, 2009 01:15 PM
- The healer action Rebirth now has an improved range.