December 30 2009- Build Notes
Welcome to Patch 22.214.171.1249
- The cooldown timer for consumable items does not immediately display over items within the player's backpack but does display properly on items stored on the action bar.
- Existing characters will have to manually set the keybinding for taking screenshots. New characters will have it as Print Screen (Prt Scr).
- Brew of Burst now properly lists its ingredients.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally stop players from being able to login.
- Fixed mob pathing issues where mobs would run off into nowhere when led to the end of their chase distance.
- The casting bar no longer displays when the player attempts to learn a recipe they don't meet the requirements for.
- Corrected a number of typos in game data.
- Novice Crafters can now learn to make all of the available bandages featured in the Library.
- Talrok can now get into the Inn in Phenos to speak with Hostess Jirag.
- Items that have multiple requirements to use (like some recipes) now show all the requirements properly.
- Skargwatch Tower's doors have opened wide inviting all adventurers to enter.
- Debuff icons for MOBs are now properly removed when they are led to the end of their chase distance.
- The mailbox outside the Founder's Heirlooms shop is now Xanjui
x Karr useable.
- The gates housing Caretaker Ellis' area in Asheran have been opened. Players will no longer become stuck in his court.
- The gods have spirited the Draft of Hardiness from Alganon (it was never supposed to exist in the first place).
- Diku now spawns correctly in game and can be interacted with.
- Meadow Stags have become hardier and are less prone to dying from a single blow.
- Elemental Ward can now be removed by a player by left-clicking on its buff icon.
- Carrion Crawler has been made a bit tougher and won't easily fall after a single blow.
- Mob animations no longer freeze during combat.
- Emotes no longer freeze during an animation.
- Players will no longer automatically fail harvesting an item if harvesting from the same node twice in a row.
- Herbalism nodes now only glow when a player has Herbalism as a tradeskill.
- Mousing over a skinnable mob after looting it will only show a skinning knife cursor if the player has the Skinning skill.
- Trial Server - The trial notice will now display correctly at lower resolutions.
- Trial Server - Trial players can no longer see non-trial servers in the Change Realm window.
- Players can no longer raise their tradeskills by crafting items grey to them.
- When a player changes the duration of the item about to be put up for auction the deposit cost now properly updates (to reflect the different costs for the different auction durations).
- Right clicking a ring will add it to the second ring slot (if empty) before swapping the first.
- Fixed a few cases where the map's satellite view did not display when a player discovered a new area.
- Drinking a potion will no longer cause a player to glow permanently. (No more green "holiday cheer"!)
Gameplay Enhancements and Game Balance
- Bloodraider Pirates now hit for less damage.
- Players fighting the Culsu near Skargwatch Tower no longer need fear winding up at The Shimmer death stone.
- Herbs now stack up to 100.
- The mouse wheel now scrolls certain user interface elements when the mouse is over them.
- Screenshot functionality is now in game. Screenshots will automatically be saved to the Documents > Alganon > Screenshots folder.
- Players can select the format they wish to save screenshots in (jpeg, bmp, png or dds) in Interface Options > Camera options.
- Consumable items now display their cooldown timers when used.
- Buried Treasure - The dirt mound for this quest has been made easier to see by adding loot sparkles to it.
- Shatter the Sunwind - The quest information now correctly states that the player must kill 2 Sunwind Torchers.
- Triasha and the Marsh Sprog - One of the rewards for this quest is now the Clasp of Primal Fury.
- Webbed Bundle - This quest starter can be found from Skitter Brush skitter.
- Glyphblades - These fancy weapons now stack in your inventory and the final Glyphblade is no longer left with the player when they complete the quest.
- United Front - Peacekeeper Westsun is now much more talkative.
- Delicious Research - Direwing Eggs now drop from Direwing Roks. They can also still be found on the ground.
- Register Recovery - This quest has now been correctly set to require 3 players.
- Finding a Way - Rotten Skitter eggs now spawn correctly.
- Coming Clean - Adynn Peacemantle has finally learned Wickewater's name.
- Protection Stance's effect now displays above the Soldier's head and moves with them if cast while moving.
- The Flamebolt spell now has an impact particle effect when it strikes.
Amnarious - Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:52 PM
- Heart Toxin now refreshes the effect when reused before its expiration.