January 15 2010- Build Notes
Welcome to 188.8.131.524!
- When using the Group Loot option 'Need Before Greed' you must set a Loot Threshold for it to allow rolling for loot. During testing we found that using this in groups spread over large distances the items displayed in the window are not always the item being rolled for. The rollover tooltip will be for the correct item however.
- Smooth Camera option was added and is enabled by default.
- The Bindstone in Camp Norvale and Camp Fobok now work.
- Fixed a number of typos in the game data.
- The Trial Message no longer displays under the Name text field in the Character Creation Screen.
- Human players no longer swim on dry land when exiting a body of water.
- Fixed the 'locked' loot window issue.
- Founder Family items now correctly bind to account.
- Improved server stability.
- Fixed a crash in the resurrect dialog
- Fixed a crash when trying to use Rush on Rising Tempest
- Fixed a bug in some pathing NPCs
- Cooldown Timers for consumable items now display correctly on items in the player's inventory.
- The Cooldown Timer will no longer display on items without a Cooldown upon logging in.
- The Recruiting Tab in the Guild window has been temporarily removed until it is implimented.
- Item sets now highlight pr
operly as pieces are equipped.
- Fixed a texture seam on cloaks.
- Fixed an issue where players would drop their 'At War' status with Dampstone after logging out of the game.
- Made improvements to the Transfer system to eliminate a Loop that kept players from logging into the game.
- Leatherworking: Shaped Lamellar Orb is no longer a unique item.
- Leatherworking: Embossed Leather Patch is now a trinket that gives +1 Endurance.
- The Nightfell Morningstar now has increased stats.
- The Deathgrip Eveningstar now has increased stats.
- The Dreadbone Windcatcher is now a Level 40 tanking trinket.
- Fixed more of the floating world object issues.
- Fixed an issue that was stopping some players from re-entering the game after logging out.
- The flashing 'Ticket Response' icon no longer displays after the player has viewed the response.
- A Blank tooltip no longer displays when mousing over the Minimap.
- The Salvaging Trainer "Dinesh" in Shax Trader now responds to player interaction.
- The tooltip for Recall now displays the correct location if your Recall point is on a different continent.
- Players now retain access to their Quest Log and can accept Quests after they walk into an unlocked Portal and select 'Cancel'.
Gameplay Enhancements and Game Balance
- A Loot Roll method has been added to settle those disputes on who gets the uncommon and rare items in a group.
- Bags now display separated from the Action Bar.
- Mail now displays with most recent mail at the top of the list.
- The UI has been unlocked to enable creation of addons(though currently there is no official documentation).
- The Novice Crafting icon is now added to a newly created character's Action Bar at Level 1.
- MOBs will now properly play animations when they use their special actions.
- The 'At War' toggle has been added to the Reputation Window.
- The time it takes for a Player to exit Combat Mode after defeating a MOB has been shortened.
- The player is now taken to the Login Screen if they are disconnected from the server.
- Characters now automaticaly switch targets when they are attacked by multiple MOBs and defeat one.
- Players can now share Quests by using the Share button in the Quest Log.
- A Scroll Bar has been added to the Portal Window.
- Reseting Abilites now charges the listed amount of coin.
- Guild members can now see when their guildmates were last online.
- The Quest Tracker now works across an infinite distance as well as across continents.
- Many MOBs have received substantial improvements to their survivability.
- All bandages now restore the correct amount of health
- Turning in a collection quest will no longer display an update stating that the player has none of the collection items.
- Timed quests now display their timers properly.
- Blessed Be it Wasn't the House - Added a quest waypoint to lead players to the wreckage.
- Allen Family Jewels - The Allen Amulet now registers in the Quest Log.
- Spirits at Rest - Players can now choose between the two quest reward items.
- Kraw, Kraggle, and Gerry - The waypoint now correctly points to Camp Kraggle.
- The Animations of Xukiss - The Quest Tracker now displays and updates properly.
- Every class has received updated visual effects for many different actions.
- Due to changes in the soldier class all soldiers have had their ability specializations reset.
- Anger normalization is being implemented. All soldiers will generate anger when striking enemy targets based on their weapon speed instead of damage dealt.
- Offhand strikes no longer generate anger in Weaponry or Protection Stance.
- Protection Stance now allows you to generate anger when parrying, dodging, blocking or being struck as a baseline ability.
- The ability Seeing Red has been removed from the game.
- Weaponry Stance now increases critical strike damage and anger generated from critical strikes by an additional 50%.
- Bloodlust now increases your critical strike chance while using a two handed weapon instead of its previous effect.
- Tactical stance no longer provides a flat increase to anger generation. Instead it increases accuracy by 3% and allows offhand melee attacks to generate anger.
- Tactical Stance is now added to new character's Action Bar at Level 1.
- Due to changes in the Ranger class all Rangers have had their ability specializations reset.
- Ranger's Camouflage effect now hides the ranger from view of other players.
- Reflex Training now improves your agility by 3% per point invested (previously 1%).
- Straight to the Heart has been removed from the game.
- Heartstopper has been improved. Now increases the damage done by Heart Toxin by 5/10/15/20/25% and causes it to deal 5/10/15/20/25% of the total damage dealt when it expires.
- The area of effect for Torrent has been widened.
- Ranger Marking Flare now removing the correct amount of dodge, parry and block percentage
- The Ranger Leg Shot debuff icon should no longer appear on the target when the shot misses
- Arrows now correctly do damage based on the damage type of ammo being used
Amnarious - Friday, January 15, 2010 11:20 AM
- Magus Absolute Zero should no longer fail to halt target movement
- Magus Kickstart is working again
- Magus Stormshock will again end its effect on all targets when the action timer expires