February 11 2010- Build Notes
Welcome to Patch 220.127.116.112!
- Damage over time effects now miss with less regularity.
- Fixed a number of Client crashes related to clicking on Quest items.
- The Smart Camera Follow options now function properly.
- Players will no longer lose the ability to type in the Bug Report or Library Text fields
- Players will no longer lose chat field functionality from the Unknown Exception error.
- NPC Rag Burfoot in Glok Fort will no longer display partially inside of huts.
- Alchemist recipes that were not meant to exist in the game have been removed.
- Players can now loot chests that they left behind after returning.
- Fixed a number of typos in game data
- Fixed the crash that occured in the Alganon Crash Reporter.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the camera to spin quickly.
- The client will no longer crash when the player logs out to the main menu.
- Chat window positions are now saved properly when the player exits the game.
- Ogran spawns in Hezanok now have an attack animation.
- Level 1 Asheran Stags no longer drop chest loot.
- Kurdax Voll in Silverwar's Outpost no longer sounds so feminine.
- Physical attacks now correctly use weapon damage type (ranged attacks use ammo damage type) when calculating the resistance mitigati
on of NPCs.
- The "can't do that" sound effect should now only play for the player trying to activate the action that is not valid.
- Queen of Wrath - The Wrath Queen has been made a bit more difficult and this quest is now a 3-player difficulty.
- Crab Bones - Shattered Crab Bones now only drop while the player is on the quest.
- Stocking Up: Arms - The Recovered Weapons for this quest now stack.
- The Decoy - Adjusted the quest rewards to be more varied.
- Grass Burning - Frap Grass is now lootable for Asharr.
- Artorious and Kremmit the Frognar - These quests no longer share rewards.
- All Gussied Up - The objectives for this quest now reference their correct targets.
- Powerful Relic - The item dropped for this quest is now group lootable.
- What a Cutthroat Wants - Glossy Scorpions are now easier to find and the quest items stack.
Gameplay Enhancements and Game Balance
- The Culsu and Undead of Haggon Marsh have harvested loose energy from the Dawning and gained dark powers to wield against the heroes of Alganon.
- Players can now bind a Sheath key to draw or sheathe their weapons.
- Blacksmithing: The Copperweave Mitts Recipe is no longer free.
- The quest reward item "Staff of the South Wind" now binds on pickup.
- We now have a fancy, shiny, and new Create Character Menu. Please check it out!
- Tweaked player movement to eliminate the sliding character issues.
- Raised the count for item stacks in the Action Bar, making them easier to see.
- Salvaged Obsidian Parts are no longer 'Unique' and will stack properly.
- The Jagged Watch portal now has a the normal portal menu, instead of being a one way trip to Westport.
Amnarious - Thursday, February 11, 2010 11:22 AM
- Camouflage is now correctly removed when using any aggressive action or mounting.