May 20 2009- Build Notes
Client Update - 0.7.5.1547
Click "More" for a complete list of the update notes for this version!
Berek - Wednesday, May 20, 2009 06:59 AM
- Power regen for the magus/healer has been fixed
- Fixed some issues with the /bug UI
- Fixed several issues with studies that would either make the studies UI stop working, or cause a crash.
- Fixed some bugs with looting.
- The Track Quest checkbox on the quest log UI has been fixed.
- Fixed numerous crash bugs, both on the client and the server!
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the looting of resources, both for harvesting, and for quests that required you to open an object in the world.
- Vendors will no longer buy items of no value, such as quest items.
- Buy & selling items will no longer cause your money to go to negative.
- Fixed bug that would prevent deleting some items.
- Bug fixed that happened when turning in quests with a full inventory.
- Looting while in a group has been fixed
- Make some minor improvements to the action based particles.
- Entity event sounds should now trigger (such as Idle, Aggro, Ouch, etc)
- /who will now reflect the level of other players correctly. Before it just showing the level when they logged in without accounting for when their level changed.
- Added the 2560x1600 resolution option
- Key binding UI is in. This is the first pass at it, but it should be functional.
- Additional armor and weapon appearances added
- New area sounds and music added to multiple areas
- The Quest Tracker UI has been added.
- Magus/Healer regen should be much faster than before.
- Some changes made to magus balancing with more to come!