May 10 2010- Build Notes
Welcome to 220.127.116.113!
Server Hotfix 5/18/10
- Fixed the vanishing boss issue.
- Improved server stability.
Client Hotfix 2277
- Fixed the invisible mob bug.
- The Nameplate Distance will now save correctly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be returned to their bind point upon login.
- Nameplates are no longer affected by the underwater distortion effect.
- Players will no longer get stuck in the Recall animation after casting it.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons were not set to the correct size.
- Fixed an error that displayed when the player opened their chat options while dead.
- Lethe Caves - Bone Dens: The Avatar of Death's phase 2 skeletons now correctly display their timers.
- Tooltips in the Quest Log now properly close when the Log is closed.
- Ability descriptions will now fit completely in the trainer's description window.
- Warfiend Karr - Barbican: Stonebelly Jaxx will no longer lead into a fight with the Stonebelly buff.
- Temple of Balam'karr - Inner Sanctum: Chieftain Stonehammer now attacks players who attack his Blackrock Idols.
- Fixed a rare error where newly created characters could not speak with quest givers or open UI windows.
- /lfg will now correctly flag a player as looking for group.
- Lusha'aton - Tempest Temple: The mobs inside tempest temple will now correctly play their attack animations.
- Fixed a number of typos in the game data.
- Mobs will no longer approach the death stone at Silverwar's Outpost.
- Players can now follow their group mates using either /follow or right clicking on their target portrait and selecting 'Follow'.
Gameplay Enhancements, Game Balance and New Features
Amnarious - Monday, May 10, 2010 12:10 PM
- The Alganon Launcher is no longer required to play Alganon, using Alganon.exe instead of the Launcher will allow you to enter Alganon one step faster.
- You may no longer send account-wide mail to your own account.
- Significantly improved mail performance for characters with large amounts of mail.
- Removed the limit on visible mail temporarily imposed in the last patch.
- Nameplate view distance slider has been added to the Interface Options.
- Mail Icons have been added to the Mailbox interface.
- Players can now choose what information is displayed in NPC nameplates, ranging from NPC names, health, and faction.
- Added Target of Target and Focus Target options.
- Added a soft selection method; it should now be easier to loot mobs.
- Moving UI elements around will now display a blue glow where they are going to dock.
- The global cooldown will now cancel when the player interupts their own spell casting, allowing them to switch spells faster.
- Added a tooltip to the ingame clock which will display local time as well as game time.
- Antialiasing options were added to Video Options.
- Added a death stone to Northwestern for players who die in Wash Targ.
- Bur Clasp - Northern Dig: Improved the AI of Krash'dunn the Immortal.
- The default Loot Rule is now Need Before Greed.
- Trial players now play on the regular servers with Trial restrictions in place.
- Lusha'aton: Both parts of this instance have received a balancing pass to make it more challenging for players.