October 05 2010- Build Notes
Welcome to 18.104.22.1683!
New with 2373
- Added the Gear Manager and Gear Set functionality to the Character sheet, allowing players to save an equipment loadout for quick gear changes. Players have access to one save slot to begin with and receive another with the purchase of an additional role (see below).
- Implemented the Role Manager and Dual Specialization features to the Ability window, allowing the character to purchase a separate set of ability points to allocate as they please. Switching between roles is free, except for losing 50% of your Health and Focus temporarily. Purchasing this service also gives that character access to a second Gear Set (see above).
- Created Characters are sometimes missing their combat actions in the Action Bar. These actions are still in the Action Book and can be added manually. We are working on a fix for this issue.
- The in-game Ticket Reply notification icon is not displaying when a GM replies to a ticket. If you have submitted a ticket, please che
ck the ticket window periodically for a reply. Most replies are answered within a matter of hours.
Gameplay Enhancements and Balance Improvements
- The Auction House window can now be moved.
- Added "Target Party Member 5" to the Keybind list.
- The quest update text was made easier to read.
- Firestarter now correctly increases damage by 10%.
- Heavy Hit now deals the correct amount of damage when used against a snared opponent.
- Oppressive Heat now correctly affects the damage of Fireball.
- Fixed collision around the Greenvale Blacksmith and Aldonar Death Stone.
- Talismans, Dyes, and Elixir buffs are no longer lost when transfering characters across servers.
- Fixed a number of typos in Alganon.
- Fixed a number of places where text overlapped on smaller resolutions.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Kujix and Asharr players to pickup items belonging to the other organization.
- Arrow keys, End, Home, and Delete now function properly in the Support Ticket window.
- Tukclaw Magi now attack the player.
- The Asheran Portal now requires players to complete the Oroubi Circle quest.
- Fixed a bug where the Leather Lined Mantle's icon displayed as its texture.
- Fixed a number of items that couldn't be salvaged.
- Junked Obsidian Parts can now be salvaged to create Salvaged Obsidian Scraps.
- Players will no longer be able to enter an instance during a Server Shutdown.
- The Action Bar number will no longer display an incorrect number.
- Fixed a bug where a Champion or Reaver would generate much more threat than intended.
- Fixed an issue that stopped players from being able to spend Ability points.
- Players will no longer be forced to use an Ability Reset Token without first using their purchased Ability reset for that level.
- Rebellious and Taag Salt Miners in Frogmuck no longer dual wield 2 handed weapons.
- Players who die during the Warfiend Karr instance now respawn at the Telduxx Tower Death Stone.
- The Sandsong Treasure Map no longer drops after a player has received or used the item.
Amnarious - Tuesday, October 05, 2010 01:09 PM
- Killer Kudzo - Kudzu Coalition Crushers are no longer friendly to Asharr players.
- Portal Interference - The 'Strange Crystal' item now stacks.