October 27 2010- Build Notes
Welcome to 184.108.40.2066!
Patch 2.4 (Client version 220.127.116.116)
Server Hotfix 10/29/10
- Fixed a bug that was causing a server crash.
New with 2.4
- Pumpkin Smash 2010 is here! To celebrate Halloween, Doomgourds have been setup throughout the capitals. Break open a gourd to receive candy as well as a few other goodies, such as the Bones skeletal dog pet, armor dyes, and the rare Horseless Headsman. But wait, there's more! During our Big Ticket event on Halloween weekend (Oct 30th and 31st) players holding a Grand Pumpkin Smash Token (purchased from the Tribute Market) will have a chance at finding special rare Tickets in the Doomgourds. These tickets are redeemable with GMs for Tribute that can be used in the Alganon Tribute Market! For more details, please see the Halloween Pumpkin Smash news article on the Alganon website.
- Spirit Drain is now implemented in Alganon. Using actions that cost focus will lower your focus regeneration by 75% and it will slowly increase back to normal as time passes. Instances have been rebalanced to accommodate this feature.
- A duel option displays when right clicking on another player's character portrait. Since PvP is not in yet, this option doesn't do anything.
New Features and Improvements
- Dramatic improvements have been made to mob pathing throughout Alganon, further improvements will be coming in the future as well.
- Accounts without the Communication Package are no longer restricted from using the Help Chat in Alganon (/3).
Amnarious - Wednesday, October 27, 2010 05:26 PM
- Players will no longer get stuck in the terrain in the tunnel next to the bank in Xanjuix Karr.
- Players will no longer find their Role 1 actions moved to Role 2.
- Fixed a number of typos throughout Alganon.
- Newly created characters will now have all of their starting actions in their action bar upon account creation.
- The nameplate will no longer display 'Dead' over a living player's head.