May 28 2009- Build Notes
Client Update - 0.7.6.1579
Click "More" for a complete list of the update notes for this version!
jdsmith - Thursday, May 28, 2009 06:45 PM
- Fixed bug that prevented handing in some quests
- Quest tracker will now initially default to 1 target arrow, though it will be configurable via options
- Quest tracker will now point you to where to hand in the quest when it is completed
- Quest tracker can now be moved to a different location on the screen
- Fixed an animation bug when mobs first aggroed on you
- Fixed crash what would happen when trying to harvest resources from too far away
- 2-handed weapons are now handled correctly, including un-equipping your shield or offhand item
- Fixed bug preventing shields from being equipped
- Fixed some random client crashes
- Edit boxes now have much more functionality, including using arrows to move the cursor, ability to highlight sections of text, delete, home, end, and cut & paste to/from the clipboard.
- Multi-line edit boxes (like the bug UI) now support enter to start a new line as well.
- Vendor items will no longer be red if you can use the item
- The action buffer bar will now remember your setup
- The Quest Tracker now shows the correct distance (in meters)
- You will no longer have 0 health when you retrieve your corpse
- The client will now stay at the char select/create screen indefinitly, instead of the 5 min disconnect timeout it had before.
- New item appearances added.
- New item icons added.
- Anger degeneration while in combat has been fixed.
- New: Server shutdown warnings can now be issued before planned shutdowns. Keep your eyes peeled for them!